Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0d Evocati Patch Notes Leak
Star Citizen Patch 3.12.0d
Alpha Patch 3.12.0d has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.12.0-PTU.6625872.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Space Station Refinery Decks
- Planetary Visual Improvements
- Restricted Area rework
- Lagrange Point Spacescaping updates
- Elevator Panel Updates
- Multi Tool Tractor Beam (purchasable in locations like Area18 Cubby Blast or in New Babbage)
- Ship Entry Identification
- Mining UI Refactor
- Gemini A03 Sniper Rifle
- Behring FS-9 LMG
- Weapon Zeroing
- Wheeled vehicle control changes
- When the party leader group launches, party members will not follow into server
- Trying to rent a ship from terminal fails with the message the “purchase has timed out”
- Renting items or components with accrued REC does not work
- Player cannot suicide in EVA
- Visor Comm will become squished
- Ships are not spawning on the landing pads at New Deal
- Ships carrying a vehicle can not use Vehicle Maintenance Services
- Multiple instances of social AI can be witnessed idling indefinitely
- The loadout manager for Star Marine has no options for the player to customise their loadout
- Attempting to sell minerals results in a Processing screen and then a transaction failed message
- Capturing objectives in Last Stand SM does not increase team score, resulting in a draw when timer reaches 0
Weapon Zeroing – T0
- This system provides the player with a way to change the zeroing on their weapon sights. This allows shots at further distances without having to alter aim to account for bullet drop. While in ADS, a player can manually or automatically change a the zeroing range on their scope. Aiming down sight will show the current zeroing setting as well as a distance finder at your cross hair for scopes that support this (max distance varies by scope). You can set your weapon zeroing manually or to the distance finder amount by pressing “page up” and reset zeroing to 0m by pressing “page down”.
- Replaced 2 refining kiosks with unrefined mining kiosks at Refinery decks to allow for direct selling of unrefined ore
- Updated Refinery Deck Smelter effects
- Further polish pass on repainting planets
- Wheeled vehicle and aiming improvements
- Improving wheeled vehicle and aiming gameplay surrounding the Grin Roc and other ground vehicles.
- Reworked control scheme for wheeled vehicles to include VJoy controls and getting the wheel vehicle and ship controls closer together.
- The ROC mining arm will now follow the VJoy indication in Manual Gimbal Mode (Press “G” to swap). Added the ability to disable the auto-brake state of vehicles which would always activate if no forward / backwards inputs above 10% were added (Press “V” to turn off auto-braking).
- Added ability to “freeze” the aim vector in manual gimbal mode (RALT+G) in The ROC and all other driver/pilot controlled gimbals (the gimbal freeze will reset once the gimbal mode is changed again).
- Added more inversion settings for wheeled vehicle controls.
- The ROC mining arm will now recenter before it is retracted and will no longer be completely offset after getting in and out of the vehicle.
- Countermeasure burst settings update
- Set Default Lure burst size to 3 and added keybinds to Increase Burst amount size (tap Right Alt + H) or Decrease Burst Size (tap Left Alt + H).
- Aggravated Criminal Damage is now prevented from being given in Green Zones
- Adjusted all ground turrets to have a higher signature for faster player detection
- Added Game Setting option to switch exit seat actions as hold vs immediate press when using a turret / pilot seat. (default hold 250ms)
- Fixed an issue causing ships carrying a vehicle to not be able to use Vehicle Maintenance Services.
- Fixed an issue causing a player’s view to get blocked in EVA when using multiple scope attachments on the Behring P6-LR Sniper Rifle.
- Players should now be able to subtarget turrets on ships, and cycling subtargets iterates over all rather than all of one item type.
- Fixed issue with Alt-Tab setting ship throttle to full forward.
- Close range FoIP animations should now correctly transmit to remote clients
- Picking up a weapon while in prone should no longer cause the character to have broken animations and sometimes spin.
- Vanguard ships should no longer see a fog cloud around the exterior ramp of the ship.
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes
Sources and Credits
- Patch notes: https://pastebin.com/pVkdmkRH
- Photo Credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Aeroboy-Spacecenter/
- Photo Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/k758i2/stealth_mode/