It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- CPU usage can reach 100% while just idling in game (please let us know if this is happening in the regression)
- Mission givers are leaving their designated areas / wandering from their posts
- Character can be two different skin tones and not the gender the player picked
- NPCs walking around the exterior of the CBD are not posing correctly
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- HUD elements for enemy ships are massively offset at ultrawide resolutions causing them to be invisible to the player
- Ship NavMarkers and Target Highlight can become detached from Ships when Pitching Up and Down and traveling forwards
- The Player Can Spawn in a Dead State unable to interact or Respawn
- The Mantis Snare will not prevent the other player from completing their QT (Short Range QT)
- Turrets don’t always open fire after respawning
- Purchasing OxyPens or MedPens from the shelf will not place the item in the player’s inventory
- Players are timed out of using a Kiosk or an ASOP terminal after 1 minute when interacting with it
- Commodities kiosks at Grim HEX and Lorville don’t let the user select commodities to sell.
- Specific sentry turrets take no damage against missiles & torpedos
- Global Chat text is not always displayed in mobiGlas or visor
- No charges are given to a player that rams and destroys another ship with players
- Pilot of a ship containing a passenger will be charged with Negligent Homicide if their ship is rammed and destroyed by another player
- Ramming and destroying another player with a ship does not generate a crime
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
- Adjusted size of space dust visual when ship is in motion.
- Increased S1-4 missile lock angle.
- Increased the health values of S10, S6, and S4 turrets at rest stops.
- Force Reaction polish pass
- Slightly increased medium armor impulse mitigation which so that it takes a bit more to get knocked down. Lowered shotgun pellet
- mass slightly and reduced the distance at which shotgun triggers a knockdown for medium armor.
- Fixed an issue that was causing turrets to decide whether to shoot a ship based on only the pilot’s crimestat which allowed turret
- gunners free reign to take out turrets without them shooting back.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause throwables to teleport back to the players hand after being thrown.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose collision or be unable to damage each other if player picks up a carryable after another
- player has.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from logging back into the PU when logging out from the ship bed of a ship that is
- subsequently destroyed.
- Notification that allows player to forgive / punish another player after being killed should no longer be missing for party
- The Player should now be able to Select Lie Down or Get Up on Medical Beds after Lying Down or Respawning and Selecting Get Up
- Fixed an issue with knockdowns not overwriting emote animations.
- Fixed and issue that allowed players to bypass the no weapons lock around Olisar and other landing zones by firing their weapon
- before they enter the armistice zone.
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 4 Server crashes
- Fixed 1 Mainthread Deadlock