Alpha Patch 3.11.0i has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6146126.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Logging out from the ship bed of a ship that is subsequently destroyed prevents logging back in (please avoid bed logout in this build)
- Character will occasionally trip / fall running up or down stairs
- HUD elements for enemy ships are massively offset at ultrawide resolutions causing them to be invisible to the player
- Ship NavMarkers and Target Highlight can become detached from Ships when Pitching Up and Down and traveling forwards
- The Player Can Spawn in a Dead State unable to interact or Respawn
- If a player picks up a carryable after another player has, they lose collision with each other, and are unable to harm each other
- The Mantis Snare will not prevent the other player from completing their QT (Short Range QT)
- Turrets don’t always open fire after respawning
- Purchasing OxyPens or MedPens from the shelf will not place the item in the player’s inventory
- Players are timed out of using a Kiosk or an ASOP terminal after 1 minute when interacting with it
- Commodities kiosks at Grim HEX and Lorville don’t let the user select commodities to sell.
- Specific sentry turrets take no damage against missiles & torpedos
- Global chat is may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- No charges are given to a player that rams and destroys another ship with players
- Pilot of a ship containing a passenger will be charged with Negligent Homicide if their ship is rammed and destroyed by another player
- Ramming and destroying another player with a ship does not generate a crime
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
Added minimum missile lock ranges
We have added a minimum distance a player can be at when acquiring a lock on another target with missiles and torpedos. This starts at S1 – 1000m, S2 – 1500m, S3 – 2000m, and S4 – 2500m. Size 5+ torpedos use a different method and have a slower release, as these are Torpedos, and all are set to a minimum of 1000 meters. There is now a UI indication for in and out of lock range along with the HUD showing the ranges if the target is out of range. A lock will be lost if the locked target goes under minimum range.
- ‘Major Unexpected Torque Imbalance ‘ warning should no longer persist on indefinitely on the ship HUD.
- Fixed an issue that was causing payers to not be able to access specific hangars at Area18 and New Babbage spaceport via elevators.
- Fixed external collision forces knocking the player down the wrong direction on Ship Impact.
- Players with a crimestat should no longer be able to legally land at rest stops.
- Fixed many elevator panels around the PU missing their “call elevator” prompts.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could spawn in incorrect locations and fall through the geometry of the moon/planet surface.
- Players should no longer fall over and rag doll when entering gravity from EVA for the first time after spawning.
- Changing arm armor should no longer cause the mobiGlas UI to disappear.
- Ships should no longer drift to the edges of the hangars in Lorville or New Babbage when using autoland.
- S6 Sentry Turrets at Rest Stops/Space Stations should no longer have a very large shield bubble relative to their size.
- Sentry turrets should now take damage against missiles & torpedos.
- The front of the Prowler should no longer pitch upwards when flying through Atmosphere.
- Authorized Execution Warrant objective text should no longer say to kill 8 AI targets instead of 1.
- Countermeasures should no longer be able to be used while in quantum travel.
- Vehicle blocker in the back entrance of the Valkyrie should no longer raise and lower itself without interaction.
- Fixed an issue causing the first on-screen notification after dying to be empty.
- Fixed an issue causing VFX for quantum travel to be seen in the middle of the hulls instead of on the nose / bow.
- AI should now spawn correctly when a Player is interdicted.
- Fixed 5 Client crashes
- Fixed 6 Server crashes
- Fixed 1 Mainthread Deadlock
Sources and credits
- Patch notes: https://pastebin.com/X8hughfJ
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/angtom77/
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/j20961/the_beauty_and_dangers_of_the_verse/