It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- New Cargo Decks
- New space station layouts
- BEHR BR2 shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station green zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Character will occasionally die in certain locations in the universe (We recommend staying away from PO as this happens constantly
- leading to landing pads)
- No charges are given to a player that rams and destroys another ship with players
- Pilot of a ship containing a passenger will be charged with Negligent Homicide if their ship is rammed and destroyed by another
- Players are not able to search for friends on the main menu
- Character will occasionally slip and fall running down stairs at lorville's city gate entrance
- Players can't access hangars via new babbage spaceport elevators (We recommend avoiding New Babbage for this build)
- Some ships do not register damage consistently and can appear indestructible
- Missile selection doesn't always update properly
- Using EMP does not award the player with an Armistice Violation
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Returning to the customizer after accepting changes will cause UI options to become unresponsive, forcing a client restart.
- Boxes spawned around derelicts render in and out when the player is at relatively close distance
- The player can die when moving to the center of the tram when it's in transit
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Tecia Pacheco does not play her dialogue lines during your first encounter following the appointment mission
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown' after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified
- landing pad.
Moved all “small” countermeasure launchers over to a burst fire mode and adapted the ammo accordingly.
Ships and Vehicles
- Updated Herald to use building blocks center HUD
- Set decoy fire rate of gladius from 300 to 250 to bring it in line with the other ships.
Weapons and Items
Increased BEHR Shotgun RPM to match the pump action animation and decreased the ADS spread decay
- Transit trains should no longer overlap at stops in New Babbage.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some ships to not register damage consistently and appear indestructible.
- Automated Landing should no longer fail and freezes the ship in place indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue that was causing space stations to show as out of range when they shouldn't be when attempting to quantum travel to
- Objective marker should now recognize Lorville Gate 02 Delivery locker as a drop off location and progress delivery missions when
- interacting with the locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall through the world when proning in levski Garages.
- Players should no longer see positive and negative amounts in storage by moving items between storage spaces.
- Fixed an issue where moving an item from backpack to chest could sometimes fail, even though the UI reports there is sufficient
- Fixed an issue in star marine causing players to spawn with an empty clip.
- Fixed 3 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 server crashes