It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Character will occasionally die in certain locations in the universe
- Players are not able to search for friends on the main menu
- Character will occasionally slip and fall running down stairs at Lorville’s city gate entrance
- Players can’t access Hangars 07 through 20 via New Babbage spaceport elevators (We recommend avoiding New
- Babbage for this build)
- Some ships do not register damage consistently and can appear indestructible
- Missile selection doesn’t always update properly
- Using EMP does not award the player with an Armistice Violation
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Returning to the customizer after accepting changes will cause UI options to become unresponsive, forcing a
- client restart.
- Boxes spawned around derelicts render in and out when the player is at relatively close distance
- The player can die when moving to the center of the tram when it’s in transit
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Tecia Pacheco does not play her dialogue lines during your first encounter following the appointment mission
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on
- their specified landing pad.
- Updated Night time lighting in Lorville with new day/night cycle lighting including animated security tower
- Reduced the monitored zone around Rest Stops and Space Stations from 100KM to 25KM radius
- Added option to enable/disable ship crosshair animations
- Increased the amount of countermeasure ammo larger ships can hold
- Attempting to sell loose commodity boxes should no longer display “Insufficient Stock” at kiosks.
- S10 turrets at space stations will now fire at the player with Crime stat 3 or above.
- Automated Landing should no longer freeze the ship in place indefinitely.
- Players should no longer be able to fire their ships weapon within the Port Olisar’s Greenzone.
- Target UI will no longer become detached from the Ship when the Player Enters Scanning Mode.
- FOIP/Video feed showing players should now appear in the window during call.
- Tecia Pacheco should now play her dialogue lines during your first encounter following the appointment mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fall through the world if standing between a tram and the platform in
- New Babbage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause knockdowns to happen when a player is already in a knockdown state.
- Fixed missing transit tunnel interior LOD in New Babbage Aspire Grand to Spaceport line.
- Locked target should no longer be removed if another target is destroyed.
- Players should no longer drop their weapons when knocked back by another player.
- Security AI should no longer remain stationary after scanning your ship when you have a fugitive onboard.
- Combat AI should no longer sometimes get stuck in a standing combat state after being killed in The Price of
- Freedom mission.
- Player should no longer occasionally die when entering a ship in a hangar at Area18.
- The VMA should now properly update the count for mining consumables when equipped to multiple ships.
- Objects should now be able to be rotated again when in place mode.
- The interiors of Outpost buildings should no longer vanish and cease to have collision if the player tries to
- enter them.
- Attempting to drop certain items from the inventory windows should no longer occasionally result in other items
- being dropped.
- Selecting ‘Place’ while interacting with a grenade should no longer prime it.
- Fixed an issue that was causing third-person camera to move very slowly around various ships.
- Fixed 7 Client crashes
- Fixed 8 Server crashes
- Fixed 4 Server Deadlocks
- Fixed a GPU crash while near space station elevators