It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Global Chat text is not always displayed in mobiGlas or visor
- Attempting Automated Landing fails and freezes the ship in place indefinitely, till the landing gear is retracted or the Player
- Exits Pilot Seat
- No charges are given to a player that rams and destroys another ship with players
- Pilot of a ship containing a passenger will be charged with Negligent Homicide if their ship is rammed and destroyed by another
- Warning: Major Unexpected Torque Imbalance ‘ persists indefinitely on ship HUD
- Missile selection doesn’t always update properly
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Boxes spawned around derelicts render in and out when the player is at relatively close distance
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- The Player is unable to use Auto-Land in Lorville or New Babbage Hangars and their Ship will drift into the corner of the Hangar
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
Weapons and Items
- VFX Polish pass on BEHR Grenade Launcher explosions.
- Players should now correctly be able to find a Star Marine/Arena Commander match.
- Players should now be able to fully access any hangar at New Babbage spaceport via elevators and Hangars 08-09 at Area18.
- Player should no longer be killed when walking to or from any of the landing pads at Port Olisar.
- Players should no longer occasionally trip and fall running up or down stairs.
- Notifications triggered prior to death should no longer continue to run during death causing the player to miss them.
- Players should now correctly get a crimestat when successfully catching another player in a quantum snare.
- Fixed an issue that was stopping Low Orbit Stations from spawning Security Patrols to engage players in high heat situations.
- CryAstro services should now fully Refuel the player’s Quantum Fuel in any Ship.
- The Valkyrie central turret should now be inside the ship atmosphere.
- Retaliator turret should now be inside the ship’s atmosphere.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing items moved from a backpack to chest to sometimes fail when there was sufficient storage.
- There should no longer be ReplaceMe texture on the couches outside EZ habs in Olisar and in the lobby of Rest Stop EZ habs.
- Fixed visarea issues when viewing windows of the Bore Hole Observation in Levski from the exterior that allowed players to see
- through the game world.
- The landing pad ramps at Shubin Mining Facility SM0-13 should no longer be floating above the ground.
- Flare hologram should no longer be scaled incorrectly when viewed in the grenade quick select menu.
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes