Alpha Patch 3.12.0i has been released to the PTU and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.12.0-PTU.6680558.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Space Station Refining
- Reputation – T1
- Space Station Refinery Decks
- Planetary Visual Improvements
- Restricted Area rework
- Lagrange Point Spacescaping updates
- Elevator Panel Updates
- Multi Tool Tractor Beam (purchasable in locations like Area18 Cubby Blast but shows at “placeholder” for now on the terminal)
- Ship Entry Identification
- Mining UI Refactor
- Gemini A03 Sniper Rifle
- Behring FS-9 LMG
- Ship Canopy opens/closes randomly during flight
- Select CRU series station external elevators are missing (CRU-L1 and CRU-L5)
- The shopkeepers of both Live Fire Weapons and Garrity Defense are stood away from their desks
- Visiting location from fresh boot will cause player to spawn on / below the surface
- Being arrested with both utility slots occupied causes the player to respawn in prison with a broken multi-tool.
- Visor Comm will become squished
Luminalia presents and mission
To Celebrate Luminalia, presents have been hidden randomly around landing zones for players to find and pick up that can be sold in game.
Rebalance of all ship claim timers and insurance expedite costs
Overhaul of insurance claim timers and expedite costs for all ships. This will make starter ships quicker to get back into by removing claim timers for all starter ships when expediting. Ships above starter level have had their claim times and expedition costs increased.
Added cutlass black to refinery rental inventory
- The targeting system in ships should now consistently display pips correctly
- Mercury Star Runner bridge door should no longer have a visarea issue.
- Audio and video should now consistently go through a call when calling a player from the surface of a planet or moon
- Fixed an issue that was causing the pilot of a Talon to not be able to exit into zero-g without the landing gear down
- Fixed an issue that was causing ships to not be able to restock at multiple space stations
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 3 Server crashes
- Fixed a backend service crash