Star Citizen Patch 3.12.0h
Alpha Patch 3.12.0h has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.12.0-PTU.6673801.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Pledge Copy: Disabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Space Station Refining
- Reputation – T1
- Space Station Refinery Decks
- Planetary Visual Improvements
- Restricted Area rework
- Lagrange Point Spacescaping updates
- Elevator Panel Updates
- Multi Tool Tractor Beam (purchasable in locations like Area18 Cubby Blast but shows at “placeholder” for now on the terminal)
- Ship Entry Identification
- Mining UI Refactor
- Gemini A03 Sniper Rifle
- Behring FS-9 LMG
- Players can load into the game missing multiple items
- Select CRU series station external elevators are missing (CRU-L1 and CRU-L5)
- Completed Refinery orders cannot be sent to ships, UI information is missing preventing the storing and cancellation of orders.
- The shopkeepers of both Live Fire Weapons and Garrity Defense are stood away from their desks
- Visiting location from fresh boot will cause player to spawn on / below the surface
- Ships are unable to be restocked
- Being arrested with both utility slots occupied causes the player to respawn in prison with a broken multi-tool.
- Visor Comm will become squished
- Updated types of ships that UEE Security can spawn
- Updated tractor beam inputs for gamepad distance controls and users can now customize the distance controls.
- Polish pass on refinery yields and removing price calculations
- Bug Fixes
- Ships should no longer become duplicated on the ASOP terminals
- Fixed an issue causing refining jobs to sometimes not show a ship to store their finished goods in
- Players should no longer be able to create multiple refinery jobs from the same minerals in a ship
- Scanning mode results should now show information about a mineable rock once complete
- Fixed an issue that could cause the sun to flicker behind dense gas clouds
- Rest Stop elevators should no longer become duplicated
- Ships should now spawn in Lorville’s New Deal show floor
- CryAstro services should now work in consistently in Lorville Hangars.
- Ejecting from a ship should now properly launch the player away from the ship
- Further fixed an issue that allowed players to stand on cargo boxes and use the tractor beam to fly around
- Fixed an issue causing Arena Commander and Star Marine matches to not cycle to the next game at the end of a match
- Channel joining notification box text on the main menu should now fully display and not cut off the edge of the notification
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 7 Server crashes
- Fixed a main thread deadlock
Sources and Credits
- Patch notes: https://pastebin.com/0S57rXrA
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/k9mu21/ultrawide5140x1440_carrack_expedition/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/VVAR_Aarius/