Star Citizen Alpha 3.12.0b Evocati Patch Notes Leak
Alpha Patch 3.12.0b has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.12.0-PTU.6607992.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
Space Station Refinery Decks
Planetary Visual Improvements
Restricted Area rework
Lagrange Point Spacescaping updates
Elevator Panel Updates
Multi Tool Tractor Beam (purchasable in locations like Area18 Cubby Blast but shows at “placeholder” for now on the terminal)
Ship Entry Identification
Mining UI Refactor
- Players are unable to land or take off in some ships due to auto pilot taking over at Lorville
- Multiple instances of social AI can be witnessed idling indefinitely
- Player is unable to move mission cargo with the tractor beam until after they have moved the cargo once before
- Ship Entrance markers are not present until after entering ship, then entrance markers will not de-spawn
- Outposts HDMS Hahn and HDMS Perlman are floating above the planet surface
- The loadout manager for Star Marine has no options for the player to customize their loadout
- Attempting to sell minerals results in a Processing screen and then a transaction failed message
- Further polish pass on planetary painting and assets.
- Added head tracking option to toggle on or off position offsets in cockpits.
Ships and Vehicles
- Adjusted the placement of the Eclipse HUD to be more central.
- Made slight updates to the Argo Mole screen placements for the Mining UI refactor.
Weapons and Items
- SFX pass on tractor beam multi-tool.
- Players should no longer become stuck using vehicle ladders.
- Aegis Avenger series HUD should now appear correctly when ship power is turned on.
- Asteroids should no longer spawn as 100% inert material.
- Inner thought prompt should now show correctly for the Freelancer side door from the exterior.
- Fixed an issue that caused liquid to not appear in drinks in the PU.
- Players should no longer be able to see through the game world by positioning themselves between the door entry to habs at rest stops.
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 6 Server crashes
- Fixed multiple backend service crashes
- Main Thread Deadlock Fix
Sources and Credits
- Patch notes: https://pastebin.com/r5GKpSfy
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/k3y9rz/the_beast/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Aeroboy-Spacecenter/