It has certainly been a busy week for Star Citizens. We saw multiple Evocati and ptu patches – mostly testing the intergalactic aerospace expo content. We saw Evocati patches 3.11.1b and 3.11.1c and a 3.11.1 PTU patch.
3.11.x – Q3+ 2020
- The Crusader Industries mercury star runner is listed as complete an in polishing.
3.12.0 – Q4 2020
This year's final quarterly update saw some movement and new additions. The update moved up by 8% overall bringing it to 78% complete.
- landing services Update – ordnance replenishment is a new card. This card now sets price differentials for different ordnance items. Prices will vary based on what item is being replenished and where in the ‘verse the ordnance is being replenished. Different locations will have different prices and availability for items. This card is at 67% complete with 4 of 6 tasks completed.
- mining UI Refactor bumps up by 22% bringing it to 89% complete. It sits at 17 of 19 tasks completed. This week we saw 13 tasks completed and 13 tasks added.
- station-based refining inched forward by 2% bringing it to 91% complete. It sits at 64 of 70 tasks completed. This week we saw 2 tasks completed.
- The Grin multi-tool tractor beam Attachment bumped up by 14% bringing it to 54% complete this week. It sits at 14 of 26 tasks completed. This week we saw 4 tasks completed and 1 task added.
- weapon zeroing tier 0 jumps into polishing this week with a 40% increase. This week we saw 2 tasks completed.
- Elevator Panel Updates jumps by 10% this week bringing it to 67% complete. It sits at 10 of 15 tasks completed. This week we saw 2 tasks completed and 1 task added.
- The esperia talon series inches forward by 2% this week bringing them to 54% complete overall. They sit at 26 of 48 tasks completed. This week we saw 3 tasks completed and 4 tasks added.
- The behring fs-9 lmg moves forward by 40% this week bringing it to 60% complete. It sits at 3 of 5 tasks completed. This week we saw 2 tasks completed.
- The Gemini AO3 Sniper Rifle moves forward by 26% this week bringing it to 56% complete. It now sits at 5 of 9 tasks completed. This week we saw 3 tasks completed and 3 tasks added.
Sources and Credits
- Star Citizen Roadmap Roundup for November 6th 2020
- Special thanks to odysseus1992 and Snakem for the unofficial Roadmap update infographic.
- Photo Source: Roberts space Industries