It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ships can become doubled after a character reset
- A Players Ship can enter a state where it cannot be Retrieved
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville’s spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Global chat may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Players can get their ship into an ‘unknown’ status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an
- insurance loophole
- Ground vehicles will be impounded when the player lands at a designated garage at the New Babbage Spaceport planetary surface exit
- Using an emote then getting a knockdown at the same time causes animation delay
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to
- exiting the vehicle
- Player may experience stalls when extracting crystals with the Greycat ROC
- Origin 100 series beds do not retract
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Players cannot re-enter the Drake Cutlass ships if the ramp is damaged
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
- Polish Pass on Expo Hall exterior lighting
- Updated FPS mining HUD to use drop shadows and to use dynamic brightness to make it more visible against bright backdrops.
Weapons and Items
- VFX Performance optimizations for Distortion Repeaters
- Ships spawned at Lorville & New Babbage should now correctly be affected by the atmospheric flight model.
- Purchasing OxyPens or MedPens from the shelf will now correctly place the item in the player’s personal inventory.
- Fixed an issue that was causing ships in Arena Commander to not be customizable.
- BAD TOKEN should no longer fail to clear from ‘Select System’ drop down.
- Models on the character customizer should no longer stand in an A Pose until selected.
- Stow option should now function consistently when FPS mining and picking up gems.
- ASOP landing pad location should now display correctly after spawning a ship.
- Clovus Darneely should now correctly interact with players.
- Fixed a visarea issue when looking down into the Carrack’s hangar from outside of the ship.
- Target pin sound effects should now correctly trigger.
- Fixed an issue causing close range FoIP animations to not transmit to remote clients.
- Prison Oxygen Kiosk Repair mission name should no longer be blank in contract available notification.
- Prison o2 replenishment terminals should no longer be excessively bright
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 3 Server crashes
Sources and Credits
- Patch notes: https://pastebin.com/jxLeiLEd
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/jkqvma/my_favourite_screen_shots_so_far/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Papacoolie/