It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo Exterior
- General Gameplay with client/server stability
- For now we are needing stability and general area tests outside the halls and around Stanton but we will be opening up the expo halls again this weekend at the same times we did in the previous weekend test. There have been additional polish passes on the lighting and placements/rotations of objects and ships in the halls.
- Main Grim Hex 02 Elevator has two Elevator Carriages
- CRU-L4 – Exterior elevator buttons do not function
- Mining tool attachment will not equip even after equipping it manually or in the PMA
- The Hammerhead elevator collides with the landing bay at Port Olisar, causing the ship to move
- Restocking on missiles/torpedoes, then storing and respawning the same ship will have missiles/torpedoes missing
- Ships landed at Lorville & New Babbage cannot be stored
- Players can get their ship into an ‘unknown’ status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an
- insurance loophole
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to
- exiting the vehicle
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Players cannot re-enter the Drake Cutlass ships if the ramp is damaged
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
- Ships should no longer become doubled after a character reset.
- Multi tools bought at the prison commissary should now correctly have the mining attachment.
- Wind audio should no longer be heard around certain sections of the expo hall entrance.
- Aegis shirt price should now be 820 aUEC.
- The Transit Destination Signs at the Expo Transit Stop should now be correct.
- The silhouettes of the gender models should no longer be seen obstructing character when a player selects the “review” option to
- view finished character on the customizer.
- Text chat color in the mobiGlas should no longer reset when leaving and reopening the chat window.
- Fixed 7 Client crashes
- Fixed 1 Server crash