Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.1 PTU.6322578 Patch Notes
Star Citizen Patch 3.11.1
Alpha Patch 3.11.1 has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.1-PTU.6322578.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Player becomes stuck in the ground at GrimHEX (Please avoid Grim HEX as you will most likely get stuck in the floors)
- Items can be lost when Purchased and Stowed into the Characters Personal Inventory
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville’s spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Global chat may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Players can get their ship into an ‘unknown’ status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an insurance loophole
- Ground vehicles will be impounded when the player lands at a designated garage at the New Babbage Spaceport planetary surface exit
- Using an emote then getting a knockdown at the same time causes animation delay
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to exiting the vehicle
- Player may experience stalls when extracting crystals with the Greycat ROC
- Origin 100 series beds do not retract
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Players cannot re-enter the Drake Cutlass ships if the ramp is damaged
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
Intergalactic Aerospace Expo Exterior
- IAE 2950 will take place on microTech in the New Babbage landing zone and is accessible by taking one of the tram lines.
- Increased the length of time a player has to accept or deny a press charges notification.
Ships and Vehicles
- Removed Origin 890j medbed up/down animation to avoid bed clipping issues.
Major Bug Fixes
- Ground vehicles should no longer roll or fall through planetary surfaces when powered on.
- Vehicles should no longer slide / move on planetary surfaces when powered on.
- Players should no longer be able to fire missiles and destroy players on landing pads at Port Olisar while outside the greenzone.
- The missile range should now update correctly when swapping missile types that have reduced minimum/maximum range.
- Prospector Mining UI should no longer be oversized.
- Aegis Reclaimer bunk bed door should no longer trap the player when laying down.
- Ursa Rover Turret names in the Vehicle loadout manager should no longer be string ID placeholder text.
- Clovus Darneely’s position should no longer shift slightly during certain animations.
- Ground Vehicles should now be able to be spawned at Gate 05 in Lorville.
- First notification after dying should no longer be empty.
- Mousing over an item in the inventory should now correctly indicate how much capacity that item is taking up.
- Players calling a pilot in a ship should now correctly see them in the pilot seat.
- Members list UI should now correctly animate when player is speaking in proximity chat.
- Fixed 3 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crash