Slow week as we ease into the 3.11.0 grind. Patch 3.11.0r was briefly tested and pushed to live fairly quickly.
3.11.x – Q3+ 2020
3.12.0 – Q4 2020
This year’s final release nudged forward by 2% this week bringing it to 48% complete. Let’s take a look:
- Station-based Refining went up by 3% bringing it to 81% complete overall. It sits at 56 of 69 tasks completed. This week we saw 3 tasks completed and 1 added.
- Object Push and Pull went up by 9% bringing it to 67% complete. It sits at 8 of 12 tasks completed. This week we saw 1 task completed.
- Elevator Panel Updates went up by 8% this week bringing it to 31% complete. It sits at 4 of 13 tasks completed. This week we saw 1 task completed.
- The Multi-Tool Tractor Beam – Tier 0 went up by 7% this week bringing it to 43% complete. It sits at 6 of 14 tasks completed. This week we saw 1 task completed.
And that wraps it up for the week!
Sources and credits
- Star Citizen Roadmap Roundup for October 16th, 2020: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/17831-Roadmap-Roundup-October-16th-2020
- Much thanks to odysseus1992 and snakem for the unofficial roadmap roundup infographic!
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/jbpupn/valkyrie_taking_off_ingame_screenshot/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/mr-hasgaha/