UPDATE: This patch has been pushed to live servers.
Alpha Patch 3.11.0q has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6242031.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 20,000
Pledge Copy: Enabled
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
Regression Thread: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/190049/thread/volunteer-regression-3-11-0q
- General gameplay and new bug fixes (Glaive access granted to all backers in this PTU)
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville’s spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Global chat may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Greycat ROC may jump up and down on the spot after spawning
- Players can get their ship into an ‘unknown’ status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an insurance loophole
- Ground vehicles will be impounded when the player lands at a designated garage at the New Babbage Spaceport planetary surface exit
- The missile range does not update correctly when swapping missile types that have reduced minimum/maximum range
- Players are unable to reach the “Enter Ship” prompt on the display Prospector in New Deal in Lorville
- Members list UI does not animate when player is speaking in proximity chat
- Using an emote then getting a knockdown at the same time causes animation delay
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to exiting the vehicle
- Player may experience stalls when extracting crystals with the Greycat ROC
- Origin 100 series beds do not retract
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Players cannot re-enter the Drake Cutlass ships if the ramp is damaged
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
- Strafing upwards after flight readying a ship should no longer lead to the ships destruction.
- Esperia Glaive should no longer be missing atmosphere in the cockpit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a customized character to sometimes be two different skin tones or not the gender the player picked.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to respawn at Grim HEX if they logged out while in prison.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the target Status MFD/Visor UI to only display damage to the Targets shields/hull on the 1st Ship Targeted.
- Fixed 1 Client crash
- Fixed 4 Server crashes