Alpha Patch 3.11.0o has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6209362.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 20,000
Pledge Copy: Enabled
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
Volunteer Regression Thread: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/190049/thread/volunteer-regression-3-11-0o
- Origin 100 series ships
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Crashing/destroying a ship on the assigned landing pad leaves that ship unclaimable via ASOP (This may require a recopy to recover the ship)
- Trading kiosks inside the Trade and Development Division building cannot be interacted with
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville’s spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Mission givers are leaving their designated areas / wandering from their posts
- Global chat is unavailable in the visor HUD
- Character can be two different skin tones and not the gender the player picked
- The Player is unable to use auto-land within some hangars in New Babbage
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Purchasing OxyPens or MedPens from the shelf will not place the item in the player’s inventory
- Imprisoned player can log out, customize their character and respawn in the Prison Hub wearing their default flightsuit and gun
- Increased security response to heat in greenzones.
- Ships and Vehicles
- Re-tuned the 100 series ship thrusters and did a balance pass to increase wing durability.
- Ships and Vehicles should now correctly be stored and retrieved at Platinum Bay Outposts when they are Cleaned up or the Player Selects Store via ASOP.
- Fixed an issue that could cause AI spawned to sometimes become duplicated.
- Looking up in Vanguard turrets should no longer cause the interface to blur and the screen to darken.
- Interactive prompts to trigger mining consumables should no longer be missing from the Prospector cockpit.
- Fixed Visarea issue causing the Carrack door to become invisible when looking at it from the inside.
- There should no longer be a VisArea issues present on the cargo bay door at the back of the Freelancer MAX allowing players to see through from the inside.
- When returning to the pilot seat of powered ships, it will no longer announce that a specific countermeasure is selected as players no longer need to swap them.
- Fixed an issue causing the 100 series paint to still be seen where the ship has been damaged.
- The Chaff Counter Measures should no longer appear with Placeholder / [PH] CHAFF Text on the Ship Flight HUD.
- The Cycle Missile Type Keybindings under Flight – Missiles and Launch Flare under Flight – Defensive should no longer be listed with Placeholder / [PH] Text.
- Launch Chaff should no longer be listed as Deploy Noise Field under Flight – Defensive in Keybindings.
- Players should now be able to fire their primary weapon when joining a Star Marine match without having to switch weapons first.
- There should no longer be several large assets inside the main building of the Good Doctor SM map, blocking paths and clipping through objects.
- Fixed an issue with Star Marine Elimination and Arena Commander Battle Royal causing players to be on the same team and award team kills for attacking them.
- Night cycle and wind should no longer cause temperatures on Caliope, Clio, and Euterpe to drop to absolute zero.
- Player eyes should no longer be excessively reflective in FOIP calls.
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes
- Fixed 1 Server Deadlocks
- Fixed a backend services crash