Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0h Evocati Patch Notes Leak
Alpha Patch 3.11.0h has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6135419.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
Note: We have a few scheduled playtests this weekend! Take a look at this thread for times and details! https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/AVOCADO/forum/34726/thread/etf-playtests-green-zone-removal-and-star-marine-l
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Front End Refactor
- Exterior Space Station Green Zone Removal
- Player and External Inventory Interactions
- Throw T1
- Force Reactions T1
- Missile and Countermeasure QOL Improvements
- Commodities kiosks at Grim HEX and Lorville don’t let the user select commodities to sell.
- Specific sentry turrets take no damage against missiles & torpedos
- Global Chat text is not always displayed in mobiGlas or visor
- No charges are given to a player that rams and destroys another ship with players
- Pilot of a ship containing a passenger will be charged with Negligent Homicide if their ship is rammed and destroyed by another
- Warning: Major Unexpected Torque Imbalance ‘ persists indefinitely on ship HUD
- Missile selection doesn’t always update properly
- Various tables and chairs around Promenade and Commons have template chairs and replaceme texture
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- The Player is unable to use Auto-Land in Lorville or New Babbage Hangars and their Ship will drift into the corner of the Hangar
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified
- landing pad.
- Added New Vehicles to the greenzone security spawns around Stations.
- Bug Fixes
- CRU-L1 & ARC-L1 Rest stop greenzones should now allow players to fire ship weapons.
- Ship cameras should no longer be off position so players calling a pilot should now see the player in the pilot seat.
- Fixed an issue causing some Ships to be assigned the Large Landing Pads incorrectly at Port Olisar on Spawn.
- Fixed an issue causing elevator cabs to be visible in the environment as it elevator arrives.
- Fixed an issue causing some players to be extremely quiet regardless of proximity when in party chat.
- Fixed missing railing and nose antenna on the Anvil Hornet Tracker.
- Fixed missing background Art in all Race Maps.
Fixed 1 Client crash
Fixed 1 Server crash