It’s been a slow week for juicy Star Citizen material however the Roadmap Round up hits us like a sack of bricks. Word on the street is that CIG is hard at work with their noses in their keyboards and monitors for 3.11.0’s release.
3.11.0 Q3 2020
Make sure you are seated because this is about to be a bit of a rollercoaster. Remember to tip your waitress.
The 3rd quarter release inches up by 14% this week to 60% complete overall. It’s had a bunch of additional cards added and some removed.
- Repainting Existing Planets and Moons is new and just started and sits at 0 of 15 tasks complete.
- Updated Ground Textures is also new but hasn’t started. There are currently no provided quantity of tasks to complete.
- Updated Geology is also new and just started. It sits at 0 of 1 tasks completed.
- Space Station – Cargo Deck moves up by 17% to 94% overall. It sits at 66 of 70 tasks completed. It saw 12 tasks completed this week.
- Force Reactions is new and “just started”. It sits at 90% complete. It has 91 of 101 tasks complete.
- Player & External Inventory is new but is marked as 100% complete.
- Improved Throw inched up by 1% to 85% complete. It sits at 52 of 61 tasks complete. We saw 2 tasks completed and 2 tasks added this week.
- The Origin 100i hopped up by 15% and now sits at 71% complete. Currently at 36 of 51 tasks complete. We saw 8 tasks completed and 1 task added this week.
- The Origin 125a hopped up by 15% and now sits at 71% complete. Currently at 36 of 51 tasks complete. We saw 8 tasks completed and 1 task added this week.
- The Origin 135c hopped up by 15% and now sits at 71% complete. Currently at 36 of 51 tasks complete. We saw 8 tasks completed and 1 task added this week.
- The Mercury Star Runner.. well.. sad news.. It was bumped to 3.11.x.. a later release than the intended September 30th. So maybe sometime in October. Sorry, not sorry about bringing you this news.. The people need to know the truth!
- The Behring GP-33 Grenade Launcher dipped by 3% this week down to 84% complete. It sits at 26 of 31 tasks complete. It had 1 task added this week.
- Ground Cover Buoyancy is 100% complete from 0% and not started last week.. although I suspect it was started as we already had demo footage of it weeks ago.
- Server to Client Actor Network Rework was moved to 3.12.
3.11.x Early Q4 2020
The only thing here is the Mercury Star Runner. It shows no progress from last week and holds at 49%.
3.12.0 Q4 2020
2020’s final release is moving along. This week it saw a bunch of cards moved to it from 3.11.0. It inched up by 2% bringing it to 41% complete.
- Station-based Refining stepped up by 1% bringing it to 71% complete. It sits at 46 of 65 tasks complete. We saw 1 task removed this week.
- Object Push and Pull dropped by 7% this week bringing it down to 33% complete. It sits at 2 of 6 tasks completed. We saw 1 task added to it this week.
- Death Animation Improvements was moved from 3.11. This sits at 25% complete and 1 of 4 tasks completed. No progress on this card for the week.
- Law System v2: Surrender was moved from 3.11. It jumped up by 25% this week and sits at 75% complete. It sits at 12 of 16 tasks completed. We saw 5 tasks completed and 4 tasks added this week.
- Multi-Tool Tractor Beam – TO jumped by 15% to 29% complete. It sits at 4 of 14 tasks completed. We saw 2 tasks completed this week.
- Server to Client Actor Networking Rework was moved from 3.11. It sits at 33% complete and 1 of 3 tasks complete. No progress from last week.
Sources and credits
- Roadmap Roundup for September 4th, 2020: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/17763-Roadmap-Roundup-September-4th-2020
- Roadmap infographic: odysseus1992 and snakem
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/iaji50/gladiator_at_sunset/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/macattack_nz/