Alpha Patch 3.10.0j has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5617491.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Origin M50 Improvements
- Electron FPS Weapons and Electron Damage
- Body Dragging
- Citizen Trading App
- Greycat Industrial ROC Mining Vehicle (Re-enabled this build)
- New Targeting Method
- Delivery Mission Improvements
- Global chat is unavailable in the visor HUD
- Player cannot access almost all Multiplayer game modes across Star Marine and Arena Commander
- Players are able to jump out of the window in their habs which allows the players to fall out of the gameworld
- When leaving an Exit Spline in some Large Ships, the Ships will not re-enter the Spline correctly and fall towards the Planet without returning control to the Player
- Multiple shop doors will not open around Area 18, preventing the player from accessing the stores (currently Cubby Blast and Casaba)
- Security scans won’t recognize the drugs on board a players ship during the Drug Production run missions
- The Ship Hologram / 3D Model will take over 20 seconds to load the first time the Player views one in VMA or the Arena Commander Menus
- Turrets around both Lawful and Unlawful UGFs are do not engage and shoot the player’s ship
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Multi-Tool in Klescher Prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- Player will be unable to control the movement of Super Hornet using mouse Controls after Exiting the Remote Turret using Interaction Mode
- The Player is unable to Repair Ground Vehicles at Platinum Bay Outposts
Adding Visor Wiping for players
- Action that lets the player wipe their visor clear when it has become too obstructed by snow/rain/moisture. This action is available through the default keybind of LShift+Z or through the Inner Thought menu.
New Targeting Method Updates
- Added keybind options to cycle (forward/reverse) hostile, friendly, or all targets in front of the ship. Added unlock target button. Fixed remote turret cone direction. NOTE: With this change you may have to redo targeting keybinds.
Ships and Vehicles
- Updated the Prospector to use the new updated UI.
- Re-Enabled the Greycat Industrial ROC
Weapons and Items
- Added Atzkav Sniper rifle, Yubarev Electron Pistol, and Gemini C54 Ballistic SMG to Star Marine.
- Players should no longer be blocked by invisible collision when entering transit and elevators.
- Fixed an issue causing a second, incorrect landing spline to stay in place if a player dies to the new fly zone around a spaceport.
- The Greycat ROC mining arm should no longer only point all the way up or down when in use.
- Wallace Klim’s invite mission should now generate mission objective text in the mobiGlas description.
- Fixed an issue causing the 2nd box on a multiple delivery missions to not spawn at its pickup point.
- Fixed an issue that was letting players place non mission items into delivery areas causing them to be blocked from future mission deliveries.
- Delivery destination objectives should no longer be different than those listed in mission description.
- Players should now get trespassing warnings at Shubin Processing Facility SPMC-10 illegal underground mission.
- Destroyed Sections of Vehicles should no longer retain the Target Highlight after ship destruction.
- Interior walls in the back cargo area of the Freelancer series should no longer be missing collision.
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes