Alpha Patch 3.10.0i has been released to evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5601345.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- origin m50 Improvements
- Electron FPS Weapons and Electron Damage
- body dragging
- citizen trading app
- greycat industrial roc mining Vehicle
- New Targeting Method
- Delivery Mission Improvements
- Players frequently cannot board transit or elevators because of collision blocking entry. (If this occurs it will require exiting the server and rejoining to fix)
- Delivery destination objectives are different than those listed in mission description, occasionally blocking mission completion
- When leaving an Exit Spline in some Large Ships, the Ships will not re-enter the Spline correctly and fall towards the Planet without returning control to the Player
- Security scans won't recognize the drugs on board a players ship during the Drug Production run missions
- Klim's missions do not generate objectives in the mobiGlas
- The Ship Hologram / 3D Model will take over 20 seconds to load the first time the Player views one in VMA or the arena commander Menus
- After entering the Greycat Industrial ROC it has a chance to become nonfunctional, the interaction points can fail to work, and the player will be trapped inside
- Turrets around both Lawful and Unlawful UGFs are do not engage and shoot the player's ship
- The area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Multi-Tool in klescher prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or p6-lr
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- Player will be unable to control the movement of Super hornet using mouse Controls after Exiting the Remote Turret using Interaction Mode
- Polish pass on the new targeting UI.
- Updated to differentiate pip shape per convergence group and hit indication per convergence group. Added updated hitmarker. Hide targeting pips if all weapons in the convergence group are out of range. Trail zone issue fix. Corrected colors for the off screen 3D arrows. TVI will now fade in center of look view rather than center of fixed forward position of ship. Made line connectors more translucent.
- Increased missile icon size on 3D radar for better visibility.
- Adjusted initial distance of the 3D radar display from 10k radius to 5k radius and increased the icon size for better visibility.
- Visual polish pass on the mobiGlas trading app.
- Visual polish pass on Personal Inner Thought 3D hologram icons and opacity.
- Ships and Vehicles
- Updated thrusters on the Herald to allow for level flight in atmosphere.
- Added menu options to show/hide certain parts of the new targeting UI.
- Flare countermeasures should now consistently work.
- Targeting lag pips for the should now correctly function.
- Fixed an issue causing restricted area exit splines to be in the incorrect location which was causing ships to be taken over by autopilot in the tunnel.
- Players should no longer spawn stuck in prison bed after having their ship blown up by Security AI.
- Fixed a back-end services issue that could cause players to not see friends or game chat.
- Star Map markers on should no longer be offset from planet surfaces.
- Quantum and Mission Markers should now consistently show their text.
- Gyro Mode should now work properly when using inverted turrets.
- Fixed an issue that was causing NPCs to stand in place on seats around the PU.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some ships with remote turrets to have geometry spawned in the center of the ship.
- O2 Tank UI on the bottom of the mobiGlas should now correctly show the current amount.
- Players will no longer become trapped in the origin 600i kitchen table after sitting down and standing up from one of the kitchen chairs.
- VOIP proximity chat Audio should no longer be excessively quiet and low quality.
- Dead NPC bodies should no longer stay in place when a player attempts to drag them.
- Ruto's appointment mission should now correctly generate a mission marker after being accepted.
- FPS mineable highlighted borders should no longer render inside the rock making them impossible to see.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes blocking players from entering the tram in Area18.
- Fixed misplaced and incorrect Prowler VFX effects during Quantum Travel.
- Cave investigation missions should no longer be offered to players outside of their respective planetary body.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Security patrols to sometimes ignore players.
- Fixed 8 Client crashes
- Fixed 11 Server crashes
- Star Citizen Leaks – discord.gg/scleaks
- Photo Credit: cloud imperium games