Alpha Patch 3.11.0b has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-PTU.6049411.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Front End Refactor
- New Cargo Decks
- New Space Station layouts
- BEHR BR2 Shotgun
- BEHR Grenade Launcher
- Missiles/Countermeasures are undergoing a small update that isn’t complete yet. More details on these changes will be added once done.
- Players are able to click play for older build before launcher updates to newer build causing a version missmatch
- Launcher may be slow to detect a new version is available. Verifying files may force it to detect a new version.
- “Call Elevator” buttons in spaceport hangars may not summon the elevators
- Borehole Station is missing in Levski
- Spawning with a Male Character can cause player to have 0 health and unable to move
- Players will not receive any damage from any weapon in game
- Attempting Automated Landing fails and freezes the ship in place indefinitely, till the landing gear is retracted.
- Returning to the customiser after accepting changes will cause UI options to become unresponsive, forcing a client restart.
- Players does not appear in the window during call
- After initiating quantum travel around New Babbage / Microtech, the player can be ejected from their ship leaving them stranded in space
- When initiating a call with another user, the initial call ends immediately while creating a DM group
- [EPILEPSY WARNING] When hitting an asteroid with a laser, the user can be met with flashing VFX on the glowing asteroid.
- Boxes spawned around derelicts render in and out when the player is at relatively close distance
- Aparelli, Centermass, and Whammers are empty in New Babbage
- The player can die when moving to the center of the tram when it’s in transit
- Some ships and vehicles can be left in a broken state after spawning
- Boxes fall through the floor upon arriving in the general vicinity of outposts
- Mission does not progress further once the player arrives at the mining claim
- Tecia Pacheco does not play her dialogue lines during your first encounter following the appointment mission
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown’ after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
Added Hurston material variant for the Hurston Outpost exteriors.
Ships and Vehicles
Increased the Constellation thrusters in atmosphere to help with angular rotation and slightly reduced its linear drag for a small acceleration increase.
Weapons and Items
- Balance Pass on the BEHR Shotgun. Increased spread while not in ADS and reduced it further while in ADS.
- Balance Pass on the Gemini SMG to increase spread and reduce its damage multiplier.
- Interiors of the New Babbage trains should no longer be missing.
- Player should no longer be ejected from their ship after initiating quantum travel around New Babbage / Microtech.
- Space Station Habs should no longer be missing atmosphere.
- Origin m50 should no longer pitch upon takeoff.
- Arena Commander Ship customization screen on should now load ships in correctly.
- Fixed Z-Fighting on the floor in Area18 Habs.
- The Interior for hab 02 in Habz C of Grim Hex should no longer be missing.
- Fixed missing table and chairs in lower deck of the 600i.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to fall through the planet geometry when the Clients FPS is Low.
- Fixed missing ground collision on the plant displays around Wally’s bar in New Babbage.
- Fixed missing collision with the waterfall walls around Wally’s Bar in New Babbage.
- Fixed missing adverts on displays around space stations.
- Players should now correctly drop their weapons when being killed by a take down melee attack.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player colliding with transit platform sign in New Babbage fall through the ground.
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 Server crashes
Sources and credits
- SC Leaks patch notes: https://pastebin.com/ryaAQzhZ
- Photo credit: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Star_Bomber
- Photo source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/18643-Imagine-Travelling-In-40