Alpha Patch 3.10.0g has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5535889.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Origin M50 Improvements
- Electron FPS Weapons and Electron Damage
- Body Dragging
- Citizen Trading App
- Grin ROC Mining Vehicle
- After entering the Grin ROC it has a chance to become nonfunctional, the interaction points can fail to work, and the player will be trapped inside.
- Selecting the Drag Body option results in grabbing animation, but the body is not grabbed
- Turrets around both Lawful and Unlawful UGFs are do not engage and shoot the player’s ship
- Outside of the designated flight path the autopilot takes control and fly’s the player into the ground and never releases control to the player
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- All map markers are offset from planet surfaces
- Proximity chat audio is very quiet and low quality
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- AI NPCs will stand on seats in various locations
- Multi-Tool in Klescher Prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Gyro mode does not work on certain “underside” turrets
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- Player will be unable to control the movement of Super Hornet using mouse Controls after Exiting the Remote Turret using Interaction Mode
- Temporarily disabled hand fighting in Grim HEX.
- Increased the signature scan range of medium gem deposits.
Ships and Vehicles
- The TVI (Total Velocity Indicator) will now fade out when at the center of the screen.
Weapons and Items
- VFX polish pass on Yubarev Energy Pistol and Atzkav Sniper.
- Object interaction highlight should no longer be visible through characters and other objects.
- Atmosphere should now be present again in Port Olisar’s Casaba Outlet / Garrity Defense / Live Fire Weapons shops.
- F7C-M Variants should no longer roll uncontrollably in Atmosphere at High Speeds while altering Pitch.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to become invisible and stuck when in a ship that gets impounded or stored.
- Reclaimer personal elevator into ship should now be aligned properly when deployed.
- Starfarer Gemini should no longer spawn the interior damage state active while the ship is at full health.
- Both external rear elevator buttons on the Starfarer should now have correct interaction.
- Synced assassination mission should now correctly award a crimestat for engaging and killing the targets.
- Claimjumper missions should now correctly progress further and spawn AI once the player arrives at the mining claim.
- There should no longer be a 5-7 second delay when firing the torpedoes on the Aegis Eclipse.
- Countdown warning timer for impounding should no longer remain on the screen after a player’s ship has been impounded for pad ramming.
- Fixed missing KLWE Massdriver impact VFX when the weapon projectiles hit an object.
- Enter / Exit animations should now play correctly when entering or exiting the Eclipse.
- Ground Vehicles Weapons should now correctly be disabled by Outpost Armistice Zones.
- The Greycat Buggy should no longer display a static Targeting UI that doesn’t move relative to the vehicle.
- Players should no longer be able to clip through the external doors of certain outpost buildings and Aid shelter buildings’ airlocks when entering.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s ship to not be impounded when the warning timer hits 0.
- Fixed 6 Client crashes
- Fixed 6 Server crashes
- Star Citizen Leaks – discord.gg/scleaks
Photo Credit: u/shadyfanteck (https://www.reddit.com/user/shadyfanteck/)Banner goes here