Alpha Patch 3.10.0d has been released to evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5460588.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- high speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- [EPILEPSY WARNING] The Players screen can appear to flip rapidly whilst QTing to Surface Locations.
- Turrets around both Lawful and Unlawful UGFs are do not engage and shoot the player's ship
- Player has a chance to die when spawning into PU
- Restricted areas around lorville are not functioning properly
- There is no atmosphere in port olisar's Casaba Outlet / garrity defense / live fire weapons shops
- Client will crash when attempting to charge an EMP within a ship
- The game log will be filled with Physics: Severe performance warning! when the player approaches the center of promenade.
- Player may be killed when leaving through the restricted area tunnel from the spaceport. (Workaround: Avoid area18)
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- All map markers are offset from planet surfaces
- Proximity chat audio is very quiet and low quality
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Both Shubin Processing Facility SPMC-14 and SPMC-3 on Calliope are missing QT Markers
- AI NPCs will stand on seats in various locations
- Multi-Tool in klescher prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Changing the operating system language while in-game leads to Interaction Mode not working
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Ship targets appear when the user flight readies in 3rd person view
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Reliant remote turret hud not visible
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Clicking on an empty space in the personal commodity inventory will cause the client to crash
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Gyro mode does not work on certain “underside” turrets
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- Lighting Polish Pass for day/night cycle at Lorville.
- Ships and Vehicles
- Slightly reduced the vertical movement angles on the Hammerhead upper and lower turrets.
- Fixed a deadlock that was causing players to infinitely load or get a 30020 error when joining the PU.
- Fixed an issue causing ships to not repair when using the services the after the first time landing on a pad.
- Players should now correctly be sent to Everus Harbor after completing a prison sentence and no longer be left floating in space above hurston, unable to move.
- Fixed an issue that caused a players crimestat to not be removed when hacking terminals.
- Fixed 3 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 server crashes
- Star Citizen Leaks – discord.gg/scleaks
- Photo Credit: u/shadyfanteck (https://www.reddit.com/user/shadyfanteck/)