Alpha Patch 3.11.1h has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.1-PTU.6538054.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Starting aUEC: 15,000,000
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
USER.cfg settings: r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Crusader Mercury Star Runner
- Intergalactic Aerospace Expo Exterior
- General Gameplay with client/server stability
- Visiting location from fresh boot will cause player to spawn on / below the surface on Hurston
- Weapon SFX not playing when vehicle weapons are fired
- GRIN ROC extracting crystals can fail to fill the cargo bar
- Crash occurs when exiting to main menu shortly after crashing & destroying your ship
- The Hammerhead elevator collides with the landing bay at Port Olisar, causing the ship to move
- Restocking on missiles/torpedoes, then storing and respawning the same ship will have missiles/torpedoes missing
- Ships landed at Lorville & New Babbage cannot be stored
- Players can get their ship into an ‘unknown’ status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an insurance loophole
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to exiting the vehicle
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
Sources and Credits
- Patch notes: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/190048/thread/star-citizen-alpha-3-11-1h-ptu-6538054-patch-notes
- Photo Source: RobertsSpaceIndustries.com