Alpha Patch 3.10.0u has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5779622.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
Please monitor sc-testing-chat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Origin M50 Improvements
- electron FPS Weapons and electron damage
- Body Dragging
- citizen trading app
- New Targeting Method
- Delivery Mission Improvements
- The player that made the personal transport / escort beacon will not be able to see marker on player that accepted
- Global chat is unavailable in the visor HUD
- Player character can clip through the external doors of certain outpost buildings and Aid shelter buildings' airlocks when entering
- Hangar Doors can remain closed when the Hangar is assigned to a Landing Players Ship.
- When firing at ai ships they will appear to Desync and have high packet loss
- Ships can be displayed as ‘unknown' after destruction and be available to spawn again, but will not appear on their specified landing pad.
- Landing gear will take multiple presses of the keybind to activate.
- Crystals and large surface rock deposits don't settle properly after fracturing causing them to vibrate and shake
- The greycat roc cannot extract all of the child crystals, some are left behind
- Hammerhead atmo entry effects clipping through interior of the ship
- The Ship Hologram / 3D Model will take over 20 seconds to load the first time the Player views one in VMA or the arena commander Menus
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Multi-Tool in klescher prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or p6-lr
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Shots from remote turrets may appear desyned but still connect with the target.
- Prison oxygen kiosk repair mission should now trigger properly for players and show in the mobiglas.
- Planetary ambiances should no longer be heard at various locations inside the interior of New Babbage.
- Fixed an impounding delay that was causing ships to be impounded when not obstructing a landing pad.
- Fixed 2 Client crashes
- Fixed 2 server crashes
Sources & Credits
- patch notes: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/190048/thread/star-citizen-alpha-3-10-0u-ptu-5779622-patch-notes
- Photo source: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/i1j83w/the_level_of_detail_in_this_game_never_cease_to/
- Photo credit: https://www.reddit.com/user/maxcash34/