Alpha Patch 3.10.0k has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5629221.
We plan on having tonight’s build be up for only a few hours until 2200 CDT and will take the environment down.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: NO
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Origin M50 Improvements
- Electron FPS Weapons and Electron Damage
- Body Dragging
- Citizen Trading App
- Greycat Industrial ROC Mining Vehicle
- New Targeting Method
- Delivery Mission Improvements
- Targeting another ship will cause the client to crash
- Targeting pips are missing
- Players are not able to join friends PU instance from the main menu
- Landing gear will take multiple presses of the keybind to activate.
- Hostile UGF Turrets are labeled “Placeholder”
- When leaving an Exit Spline in some Large Ships, the Ships will not re-enter the Spline correctly and fall towards the Planet without returning control to the Player
- Security scans won’t recognize the drugs on board a players ship during the Drug Production run missions
- The Ship Hologram / 3D Model will take over 20 seconds to load the first time the Player views one in VMA or the Arena Commander Menus
- The Area18 nav marker will appear at the central plaza, not the spaceport.
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Multi-Tool in Klescher Prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- Player will be unable to control the movement of Super Hornet using mouse Controls after Exiting the Remote Turret using Interaction Mode
- Improved the visibility of the arrival/departure splines at landing zones.
- Distance at which restricted area warnings become visible should now increase based on ship speed.
Targeting HUD Updates
- Implemented 3D Targeting Reticles, 3D hit feedback animation, and 3D targeting reticle intro/switch target animation. Offset beginning position of into and lead pip lines.
- Added junksite locations as objectives for drug production delivery missions.
Ships and Vehicles
- Tweak to Gladiator HP to avoid weak spots on bombbay doors and canopy causing earlier than expected destruction.
- Missile warning HUD text should now update correctly when successfully evading a missile.
- Fixed missing personal inventory storage on Medium and Heavy Armor.
- Fixed missing areas of gravity on the surface of Delamar.
- Greycat ROC extraction laser / Tractor beam the audio for the laser should no longer remain playing after turning them off.
- Security interdictions should now correctly spawn security ships.
- Caterpillar atmo entry effects should no longer clip through interior nose of the ship.
- Players should no longer be able to jump through the windows of their habs at New Babbage.
- Fixed missing staircase at the end of the prison escape route.
- Fixed 3 Client crashes
- Fixed 3 Server crashes