Star Citizen Evocati Patch 3.10.0b Patch Notes
Alpha Patch 3.10.0b has been released to Evocati, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.10.0-PTU.5424458 .
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\PTU.
Database Reset: YES
Long Term Persistence: Enabled
The current build is under NDA
Please monitor etf-megachat in spectrum for updates and testing instructions.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”. Please issue council all issues related to those in testing focus and in general gameplay.
- Ship flight in and out of atmosphere
- Updated building blocks ship UI for all flyable ships.
- High speed combat changes
- Turret gameplay
- Torque and Thruster Damage
- [EPILEPSY WARNING] The Players screen can appear to flip rapidly whilst QTing to Surface Locations.
- Player may be killed when leaving through the restricted area tunnel from the spaceport. (Workaround: Avoid Area18)
- Multiple shop doors will not open around Area18, preventing access
- Proximity chat audio is very quiet and low quality
- There are naked AI in multiple areas in the PU
- Legally landed ships may be impounded
- Both Shubin Processing Facility SPMC-14 and SPMC-3 on Calliope are missing QT Markers
- There is no atmosphere in Port Olisar’s Casaba Outlet shop
- AI NPCs will stand on seats in various locations
- Multi-Tool in Klescher Prison Commissary does not come with a OreBit mining attachment
- If the player exits to menu/disconnects/crashes during the prison load screen transition their load-out will not be changed
- Changing the operating system language while in-game leads to Interaction Mode not working
- Player may get stuck on a loading screen when leaving prison or respawning
- Player may get stuck on a prison loading screen if sent back to prison a second time without clearing their crime stat
- All map markers are offset from planet surfaces
- When going into ADS and crouching / prone you will be unable to see through the optics scope on the Arrowhead or P6-LR
- Ship targets appear when the user flight readies in 3rd person view
- Freelook does not always work properly in turrets
- Reliant remote turret hud not visible
- Remote turret controls in pilot seat do not deactivate pilot controls
- Turrets ignore power setting
- Players may fall out of turrets and clip through geometry when exiting them with the female model (Workaround: Avoid choosing the female model for now)
- Clicking on an empty space in the personal commodity inventory will cause the client to crash
- Turret projectiles and fixed weapon fire is slightly desynced so hits may appear to not register but do
- Gyro mode does not work on certain “underside” turrets
- Exiting a remote turret from the pilot seat will activate freelook for the pilot. Press Z to deactivate freelook to continue normally
- When Mission Givers give the Player a Mission the mobiGlas will not take them to the correct tab
- Players who serve their time offline are unable to leave prison via the elevator and are placed back into the prison bed
- Lighting Polish Pass in New Babbage High Tech hangars.
- Added new ships to inventories to at Astro Armada, New Deal, and Teach’s Ship shop.
- Moved GMNI Ballistic SMG from Skutters to Centermass and Cubbyblast.
- Added LBCO Sniper Rifle and Pistol to Concientious Objects shop.
- Added new FPS weapon ammo to all FPS weapon shops.
- Updated High Speed Combat for gimbal slew rate and missile lock rate.
- Added FPS player HUD interference when hit with Electron Damage.
Ships and Vehicles
- Turret HUD initial visual pass to include a visual compass and other useful information.
- Increased the jerk on larger ships for both rotation and linear to add feeling of mass.
- Changed radars inside 890j turrets from 2d to 3d.
- Reduced the max vertical angle the turrets can move in the Valkyrie and Freelancer.
- Moved F7C Hornet, Hawk, and Mustang wings to the correct rotation.
- Removed the redundant terminal velocity indicator (TERM 1) that was on all ships.
- Updated the front end friend list to show offline contacts as slightly greyed out.
- Players should now be able to bind “Recenter Turret” and “Enable / Disable Turret Speed Limiter” with HOTAS controls.
- Fixed an issue causing the trespassing warning to show up in areas of New Babbage XL hangars.
- Fixed missing atmosphere in M&V Bar in Lorville.
- Ship models should no longer be missing on the combat visor.
- Turret controls should no longer overlap with ship controls in remote turrets accessed from pilot’s seat.
- The Valkyrie turret Power On / Off and Exit Interaction Prompts should no longer be offset from the Highlighted Buttons.
- Fixed missing audio on the Carrack external doors in the Deck 4 Airlock and the Docking Collar room.
- AI enemies should no longer get stuck in a knockback state which made them unkillable.
- The Body drag fist icon should no longer constantly display on the right side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused bartenders to go missing for players following a client re-launch.
- mobiGlas section description of Factory Line kiosks should now display the correct text.
- Fixed missing Lorville transit arrival sound effects.
- mobiGlas variants in The Factory Line shop should now show their correct names in text.
- Annunciator panel in the Cutlass variants should no longer be excessively bright.
- Knives should now be rotated in the correct position on players leg armour.
- Fixed multiple replaceme balls on ceilings GrimHex hangars.
- Text alignment in Reclaimer remote turret should no longer be backwards.
- Weapon lockers on the 890j, Vanguard Sentinel, and Carrack should now persist weapons when the ship is stored and retrieved.
- Stabilized Sabre flight so that is doesn’t always dip downwards while flying.
- Corrected an error with one of the Carrack retro thrusters having inverted values.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Tumbril Cyclone turret to be able to move by a player when the vehicle is powered off.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to be killed when leaving through the Area18 restricted area tunnel.
- Thrust meter on all shup HUDs should now correctly update with correct thrust values.
- Gladiator gunner turret should now have “Exit” text is present for exit turret button.
- Sabre ground entry inner though text should no longer be misaligned.
- Rear passenger elevator on the 890j should no longer be missing its lift struts.
- Fixed a bug causing the Prowler and MPUV to pitch upwards at high speed when ship either hits maximum speed or starts to decelerate.
- Shots with fixed weapons should now land correctly and consistently when on target.
- The ‘Power On’ interaction node text for the heavy machine guns on the Valkyrie should now correctly show.
- There should no longer be a large gray wall is blocking the entrance from the elevator for Hangars 18 & 19 at New Babbage spaceport.
- Players should no longer get put into EVA and not be able to interact with things when exiting EZ Hab beds in Rest Stops.
- The Ore Deposit Kiosks in the Prison Work Mines should now correctly recognize the amount of ore units present inside the players inventory.
- Double-tapping the turret aligning hotkey will no longer cause the turret to get stuck in Aligning mode.
- Adjusting the speed limiter of the Argo Mole mining turret movement should no longer also effect the power output of the mining laser.
- Replaceme balls should no longer be present in the cargo hold of the Valkyrie.
- Players should no longer be able to clip through the external doors of certain outpost buildings and Aid shelter buildings’ airlocks when entering.
- New Babbage spaceport Hangars 09 – 14 should now correctly be accessible from the hangar elevators.
- Fixed 5 client crashes.
- Fixed 8 server crashes.
- Fixed a server deadlock.
- Star Citizen Leaks – discord.gg/scleaks
- Photo Credit: u/shadyfanteck (https://www.reddit.com/user/shadyfanteck/)