Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mr.sharp
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

https://www.erkul.games/calculator;loadout=ia6UbnJt

This is what I’ve been running with decent luck in PvE and PvP. I’ll admit I’m not great at PvP but I seem to fair pretty well with this in general use.

Weapons

• 4x S2 Attritions
    • 2x S3 Attrition 3 (turret)
    • 8X Thunderbolt 3
    • 8X Rattler 2

Systems

• Rampart (Shield)
    • Huracan (QD)
    • Genoa (PP)
    • 2x Snowpack

Stats

• 1,096 Gun DPS (212 alpha damage)
    • 822 Turret DPS (170 alpha damage)
    • 32,085 Missile Damage
    • 32085 Shield Hit points
    • 173 Shield HP recharge/second
    • -10% physical and energy damage

Overall, a good attack build for Drake Cutlass Black. I chose the Attritions over other guns because when overcharged they do more damage then noted on the data sheet. Although the shield hit points are so high, you take a big hit on the HP regeneration speed. The Rattler missiles yes are not the “biggest” but they do break up and each of them hit at that damage amount.

I chose the Huracan Quantum drive because it has better fuel efficiency, for lots of porting around for non PVP ships. I would recommend to swap that out for a combat QD for faster speeds, for players or pvp game play. The power plant is a little bit of an over kill but it i chose them in anticipation of later changes in thrusters and other factors not yet in game. This is the same reason for the two snowpack cooling units.

I dont do a lot of PVP so some changes might need to be made for pvp. This is my first attempt at a build, the game state is Alpha 3.10.2

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Yuka.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘3.10.2 Ship Fittings’ is closed to new topics and replies.